J80 klassevereniging Forum IndexJ80 klassevereniging
Welkom op het J80 forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            Calendar

NEWS:
training in J80

Post new topic   Reply to topic    J80 klassevereniging Forum Index -> Trainingen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor Gibon

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: training in J80 Reply with quote

Hi,

We are a french team from Le Havre (Normandy) racing on J80, this year we are attending to compete at Deauville week, Cowes week and maybe other French regattas, but as Iím working in The Netherlands (Groningen), and as the rest of the team is in Brussels or in Paris, it would be easier to meet us in Belgium or in The Netherlands.

We would like to have some trainings there on week-end, thatís why we would like to rent a J80, and if itís possible to have a train with other J80.

Could you please give me piece of advice in order to contact a club/owner which could help us to realize our preparation for this year races.

Thanks for your help !

Best regards.
Jot

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Victor,

the only J/80īs in Holland of which I know that they are "commercial" are the boats of Walther de Block (www.sailing-partner.nl). I donīt know whether you could charter a boat from him, but get in touch and you will know. Probably he will also respond here as well.

Alexander
erikemma

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonjour Victor,

Bienvenue sur le site J80 Hollande !! En effet nous sommes plusieurs J80 a avoir cet hiver suivi un entrainement en meme temps que notre participation au grevelingencup. Nous etions 11 J80 !!!! Super experience et esperons peut etre vous motiver a nous rejoindre pour la prochaine saison en octobre. (?).
Pour la location d'un bateau en effet Walter peut peut etre repondre a votre recherche (Sailing PArtner). Sinon vous pouvez mettre votre demande sur ce site.
Je suis egalement expatriee en Hollande et une enthousiaste (!!!) navigatrice avec mon mari sur J80 (JippieJ). Notre bateau est toujours sur la grevelingenmeer mais retourne sur Schoonhoven(Lek ) dans qque temps.

Bonne chance dans votre recherche et si on peut etre de plus grand service faites le moi savoir.

Bon vent
Emmanuelle & Erik Scheeren
Walther

:

Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: J80 to train in Reply with quote

Victor,

I am your sailing partner, so tell me your needs. You can call me on my mobile or mail to walther ad sailingpartner.nl. My boats are in the "Zeeland" area but can be travelled if neccesary.
It should be nice for this class association to see you at one of the J80 events we are sailing this year.

Kind regards

Walther
Post new topic   Reply to topic    J80 klassevereniging Forum Index -> Trainingen All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: