thegirlsclub Forum Indexthegirlsclub
This is a forum for women fighters in the SCA and similar clubs. Mentors, supporters, etc. too.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            Calendar

NEWS:
The Barony of Raven's Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Runa
New Club Member

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: The Barony of Raven's Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra Reply with quote

Greetings all, I am known as Runa of The Thundering Herd. I am Norse and have gone through 6 husbands who managed to die off from wounds suffered in battles I sent them out to fight in. I'm not fond of head coverings but the family I have gathered is thankful I wear clothes when I go to my villages and other holdings so they don't try to force me to wear head coverings.

I am unable to do rapier or armored combat so I'm going for combat archery (crossbow) with a secondary weapon of a sling. Which by the way I can hit the side of a large Centurion with. Which I think is pretty good for almost 64 years young and recovering from rotator cuff surgery.

Gathering my armor together and will go with lamellar as I have large chestical units (thank you Amaris I love the term it's better than huge boobage).

I also belong to Tidal Thunder and the Amazons. So that's basically me.
Isabella E
Site Admin
Site Admin

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums.
helene
Club Member

:

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

- Helene

http://helenestuff.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    thegirlsclub Forum Index -> Say hello! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: